Beason Brackin provides expert witness testimony, consulting, and testing services in support of litigation relating to roadside safety, physical security, structural glass, and general glass products. Ensuring true expert services, Beason Brackin is highly selective in the participation in legal cases. The facts of each case dictate the technical position taken. As such, Beason Brackin provides services to both plaintiff and defendants depending upon the merits of each case. The following are examples of case work Beason Brackin has served on.
- Glass bottle failures
- Glass candle holder failures
- The design and failure of agriculture machine windshields
- The design and performance of glass skylights
- The design and failure of glass curtainwall systems
- Glass failure due to nickle sulfide, inclusions, abrasions, etc.
- Human ejection through glass windows
- Thermal failure of glass containers and products
- The use of finite element analysis to analyze glass plates
- Injury due to glass mirror breakage
- The design and performance of vehicle protective devices
- The design and performance of vehicle bollards
- The design and performance of longitudinal cable barriers
- The design and performance of guardrail end-treatments
- The use of finite element analysis to analyze roadside safety hardware